Online Public Notices
eNotices.org have improved the experience of communicating information about public notices by:
- Making them free of charge. No more subscribing to a paid newspaper to be alerted to things that should be freely available.
- Providing e-mailed alerts by specific types of notices in your community tailored to your interests.
- Certification of publication on the site, all the time.
- Quick publishing. No more waiting a week until the local weekly newspaper is published.
- Unlimited space. All details of hearings and bid specifications and links to original documents are presented here.
- For paper lovers you can still print them out.
More on Public Notices
In certain rulemaking or lawmaking proceedings it is necessary to allow members of the public make their opinions known before a rule or law is made.
Public Notices are used for:
- Bid proposals
- LLC Formations
- Unclaimed Property